fender aprons and cowl

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikleins29

Reaction score
My Car
71 fastback 351cleveland 4 speed
where do I get this sheet metal that welds to the Cowl and rear fender apron and where do you get the bracket that the good hinge bolts to on the out side of the apron? also does any one remake the splash Shields I need the drivers side front that starches to the radiator support? also a dumb question does. Do the windshield and cowl need to come off when replacing the fender aprons?

IMG_20131117_150224_377.jpg

IMG_20131117_150039_059.jpg

All,

Just FYI here on the inner fender to cowl apron sheet metal. I was kindly surprised by the fact that the inner apron bracket was already attached to the upper cowl panel before line assembly. But, considering, it needed to be spot welded before line assembly. It would be nice to have that part since most have rust issues. I looked through the Ford Master Parts Catalog to see if I could fine that part. No success. Here is the FMC Master parts catalog with the upper cowl -

259ijww.jpg

Copy Right: Ford Motor Company May, 1975

mustang7173 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have the splash shield you need. Send me a pic so I know what you need for sure.

Back