finally a motor that rebuilds its self

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy, Im too lazy to go out into the internet to find this stuff. Heres my routine. I log on, check email, check face book and come here to this site. and sometimes check some tool sales now and again. I must tell you I really enjoy some of your posts. Just to let you know your post are appreciated. Thanks

Well thanks for sharing the post hyena I missed it. I think it was because of your title "Stop anime engine rebuild" stupid me I bet I thought it was a cartoon. Roy got me to view his because his title clearly stated the "engine will rebuild itself" clearly stated for and idiot to understand. From now on please post a subtitle for the I.Q challenged like myself. something like...... Stop anime engine rebuild (no this is not a cartoon go-time its a cool video of an engine rebuilding itself with background music) :) thanks in advance ;)

Roy, Im too lazy to go out into the internet to find this stuff. Heres my routine. I log on, check email, check face book and come here to this site. and sometimes check some tool sales now and again. I must tell you I really enjoy some of your posts. Just to let you know your post are appreciated. Thanks
I actually got this one in and email at work and looked it up on youtube to share. A lot of mine comes from emails:dodgy: but thanks

Back