• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grabber Blue 73 Q Code For Sale in CA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stangace20

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351C Gold Glow
1991 LX 5.0 Hatchback
OK, this is a mach 1 a classic car dealer client of mine just got in. And owning a 72 mach and being on a lot of boards as well as the local mustang club I promised him I would help get the word out about it

(plus I get a finders fee if I help sell it,lol)

So as said, it is 73 a Q code 351C (CJ I believe) w/ a C6 Auto, and 53,500 miles on it. (I believe from new but don't quote me).

It is in VERY nice condition. Paint, interior,engine bay are all practically mint! And everything on the car checks out w/ the VIN & Data tag...with the ONE EXCEPTION that the data tag lists the original color of the car as the 5M metallic copper. But as you can see it is painted grabber blue (which I'm pretty sure they didn't have in 73).

But the paint is still REALLY nice.....to the point it would just about be a crime to think about respraying it or anything even if it is wrong. Plus I'm sure the grabber blue is more popular than copper. So I don't think it hurts the value of the car much, but its just worth noting.

The car runs and drives great. (went for a ride in it myself to take these pics). It's also an original California car (see data tag for proof).

And a little side note the car was featured in a mustang/pin-up calendar back in 1995 (which is that thing on the window in a few pics)

He's looking to get $23,950 or so out of it, and frankly for someone who doesn't want to do all the work of restoring one, it's probably one of the nicest your going to find for a relatively decent asking price.

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8054.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8078.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

here it is on the guy's site

http://vipclassics.com/sdcc/uploads/viewpage_car117.html

...and before anyone asks the girl does NOT come with the car,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a few months, but THIS CAR HAS SOLD

My friend was asking $23,900 or so for it, and as I said, it was worth the money. He sold it last week for $23,400

Which gives me hope for ours since we are going to be selling it too,now that I have moved out and my dad cannot look after it on his own with everything else he currently has on his plate.

[/b]

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-very-nice-gold-glow-1972-mach-1-for-sale

I'm still interested in the girl- oh wait -that pic was from 1995, forget it then she's a sz 16 & got 4 kids by now!

lollerz

Back