Great Forum...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from West Texas! Hope you find the one you're after - I know the more I see the 'verts, the more I like 'em.

WOW...

Really impressed by the number of warm welcomes generously given to a perfect stranger who has yet to own one of our most favorite vehicles...

Thank you to all who read my intro, and especially to all who responded.

My best,

Sid

WOW...

Really impressed by the number of warm welcomes generously given to a perfect stranger who has yet to own one of our most favorite vehicles...

Thank you to all who read my intro, and especially to all who responded.

My best,

Sid
Sorry Sid... if you're a PERFECT stranger, you won't fit in here! Were stranger than most but not as strange as some... :D

Good luck on finding the project of your dreams.

Welcome from Coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our Member Map located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Hello,

Have recently "re-discovered" the 71-73 Mustangs... and was stoked when I found this forum.

I'm a 54 yr-old Construction PM originally from New Orleans, now in South FL, and plan on buying one down the road. (I presently have a 350Z and a 4x4 Expedition.)

As a kid - I thought the 71-73's were easily the best-looking Mustangs, and thought the Coupe was just as cool as the Fastback for these years. Can't believe how affordable these 71-73's are!

Greatly looking forward to learning everything I can here to best help me decide which year and style to buy. Will probably not post much except for an occasional question - hope that's cool.

Thank you.

Sid M.
welcome from latrobe PA.

I spent 20 years living in FL.

SEE my 300 pics on my photo album for background on this mustang project. mikke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back