Greeting from the north of The Netherlands, new Mach 1 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!

I'm heading towards the north of the Netherlands tomorrow. Gonna spend 4 days in Cadzand. :)
Thanks, Cadzand, I believe that is way down south of the Netherlands (From North to South it is a healthy 186 miles drive :)).

Enjoy your stay at Cadzand, the weather forecast is positive, it is gonna be warm and sunny tomorrow.

I removed the LPG from mine as well. I documented the process on my blog if you're interested:

- http://vincentmustang.blogspot.nl/search/label/LPG%20removal
Checked out your blog. Seems you had the 300a convertor, did you noticed any performance gain after switching back to gasoline?

Removing LPG makes the engine bay so much cleaner.

Btw like the red gloves :)

I am still deciding either LPG only (using Impco 425) and no hybrid or back to gasoline only.

I removed the LPG from mine as well. I documented the process on my blog if you're interested:

- http://vincentmustang.blogspot.nl/search/label/LPG%20removal
Checked out your blog. Seems you had the 300a convertor, did you noticed any performance gain after switching back to gasoline?

Removing LPG makes the engine bay so much cleaner.

Btw like the red gloves :)

I am still deciding either LPG only (using Impco 425) and no hybrid or back to gasoline only.

Yeah those gloves made me feel damn sexy ;-) Really I did it because liquified gas can get rather cold. Better safe than sorry.

I didn't drive much on lpg so no clue about the power gain, sorry. I just didn't like the looks and the way it complicates working on the engine. I don't drive often so it wasn't saving me much money either. I sold it all which paid for a thing or two on my car.

Oh, and lpg exhaust fumes smell like shit ;-)

Just do regular fuel only :)

Welkom vanuit het zuiden der Nederlanden.

Welcome from Western Australia, Good to see more Dutchies aboard, i was part Dutch for a while (had a Dutch wife) and spent some time in Uden, nice place pity I've forgotten how to speak some Dutch except for mag ik een pils?

Funny, I was part Australian once, lived in Adelaide, still am a permanent resident. Your Dutch is impressive ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back