Headers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTMACH

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach
Anyone know for certain which headers fit in a 73 Mach with a 302, 4 speed manual, power steering and air conditioning?? Didn't realize they were so hard to find.

What did you do to complete the exhaust, a kit or custom?

Anyone know for certain which headers fit in a 73 Mach with a 302, 4 speed manual, power steering and air conditioning?? Didn't realize they were so hard to find.
Check out Headman headers. I just installed a set last weekend.  351C 4 speed, power steering.  I was amazed how easily they slipped in. Passenger size was a breeze. Drivers side I had to remove the motor mount bolt and raise the motor a bit.

Check out Headman headers. I just installed a set last weekend.  351C 4 speed, power steering.  I was amazed how easily they slipped in. Passenger size was a breeze. Drivers side I had to remove the motor mount bolt and raise the motor a bit.
The Hookers fit even better. You don’t have to worry about raising the engine. But that’s for the 351 Cleveland. 

I would definitely go with whatever Hemikiller recommended for the 302.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back