Hello from Clover, SC!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from just up the mountain in Hendersonville, N.C.. I would keep the color it really looks great if done correct.

Parts, of course Don @ Ohio Mustang is first stop. You can put ads here also for parts. I have quite a few myself and always buying and selling.

I guess you are aware that pretty much every mustang made was a one of one in some form. It is just a way for Marti to point things out. There were so many options that the combinations are like the lottery possibilities.

We will have to meet up at the Spring show at Charlotte in April hope to drive my 73 vert down.

David

Hello from just up the mountain in Hendersonville, N.C.. I would keep the color it really looks great if done correct.

Parts, of course Don @ Ohio Mustang is first stop. You can put ads here also for parts. I have quite a few myself and always buying and selling.

I guess you are aware that pretty much every mustang made was a one of one in some form. It is just a way for Marti to point things out. There were so many options than the combinations are like the lottery possibilities.

We will have to meet up at the Spring show at Charlotte in April hope to drive my 73 vert down.

David
David,

Sounds good. I haven't been to the auto fare in the last 3 years. I used to go twice a year when I was working on my old Corvette. I'm looking forward to this years because there's usually more stuff out there related to other cars thank Corvette.

The sticker shock so far that I have seen is the cost for replacing the center console. Those things are expensive! This car won't be a concourse tight car but more of a driver. So I really hope to be able just find a used one.

Thanks

Wade

I guess you are aware that pretty much every mustang made was a one of one in some form. It is just a way for Marti to point things out. There were so many options than the combinations are like the lottery possibilities.

David
David,

Sounds good. I haven't been to the auto fare in the last 3 years. I used to go twice a year when I was working on my old Corvette. I'm looking forward to this years because there's usually more stuff out there related to other cars thank Corvette.

The sticker shock so far that I have seen is the cost for replacing the center console. Those things are expensive! This car won't be a concourse tight car but more of a driver. So I really hope to be able just find a used one.

Thanks

Wade
I do have several consoles black and ginger. Some with some issues one on eBay right now that is near perfect.

David

David
David,

Thanks

Wade
I do have several consoles black and ginger. Some with some issues one on eBay right now that is near perfect.

David
David,

Would you send me the link. I did a search but only found 2. 1 in Flat and 1 in AZ. Is yours the long style and for a 4-speed? Not sure if trans type matters does it?

Thanks

Wade

David,

Thanks

Wade

David
David,

Would you send me the link. I did a search but only found 2. 1 in Flat and 1 in AZ. Is yours the long style and for a 4-speed? Not sure if trans type matters does it?

Thanks

Wade
They are long. Every mustang had a console either short or long to furnish an ash tray. There is no difference in 4 speed or automatic. There is a plastic trim piece that goes around the 4 speed boot, black that fills in the space that is there to fit over the automatic shift console.

Here is the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1972-1973-Mustang-and-Cougar-full-Console-Complete-Mach-1-/262284951135?hash=item3d1166be5f:g:jgIAAOSwKtVWu5ZX&vxp=mtr

We usually do the PM feature on the forum if we are going to try to sell or buy something. I can work on the price some that is eBay price.

It is difficult to find one that has not been painted, no cracks, no broke screw holes and has working clock good latch, good hinge, ash tray and wire harness. One clock on eBay is $249, crazy.

I have others not as good that the price drops also.

David

Back