Hello from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is good as-is. It went thru a full restoration about 18 months ago. I feel it needs a few small things, mainly some original parts added back onto the car, and some personal touches of my own. I have some great original parts, like a correct rim blow steering wheel which I restored and a NASA hood with ram air setup.

I wanted something I could immediately drive and enjoy while I tweaked it a bit. The debate will rage on about the hood and ram air additions, as it was not a ram air car from the factory, but I really like the setup. I'm just not a fan of the flat hood. I guess all good problems to have, right?
Unless going concours all the way I would go ahead and change the hood. I agree the flat hoods lack style and that the NASA hoods add to the overall look of the car. Thanks for the pics and I really like your garages setup with the pumps out front.

Welcome and howdy from San Antonio! Great lookin' convertible and just in time for some great Texas' Fall weather!
Hi Sheriff41! I noticed you are in San Antonio as am I. I am needing to get my rear sway bar and maybe some other suspension refreshes such as leaf springs, etc. Is there a shop in town you have had good success for any of this type of work or any other mechanical work? I appreciate any recommendations you may have. Thanks! Brian

Back