Hello!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utard

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
68 Camaro
Thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself.

I'm Scott. Hi, hello, nice to meet you.

I am as of 2 weeks ago the proud new owner of a 73 Mach1.

I've been reading post after post for a week now, and have learned a lot of helpful things. I think I know enough now to be dangerous, and unfortunately for many of you, for every question answered there are 5 more I want to ask. So, fair warning..... the questions are going to start coming!

Anyway, awesome forum. Thanks for letting me in.

Scott

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Don't hesitate to ask anything here...we have a great group of knowledgeable folks!

::welcome::

Welcome Scott!! Dont worry about the asking!... we never get tired :p

There´s people here that knows inch by inch this cars so, i´m sure you shoot and the forum is going to shoot you back ;)

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of info on here. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

I love the forum!

Because of all of your posts I am rerouting the wiring and adding relays to brighten up my headlights, ordered new LED's for the gauges, cleaning up the connections to my starter solenoid and thanks to Qcode Scott learned how to rebuild about everything the right way from the frame up.

Seriously I love this site, and can't thank you all enough for the help you've unknowingly already given me.

Hi Scott and ::welcome::

for every question answered there are 5 more I want to ask. So, fair warning..... the questions are going to start coming!
That is actually what keeps these forums going! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back