Hi from Sweden !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 302 -70
Mach 1 -71
Maybe it's time to introduce myself here on the forum.

I am living in Sweden, and has owned and restored (as a Hobby) Mustangs since the mid 70's.

Have made three rotiserie renovations on 71 Mustangs. Two Mach 1 and one convertible. Have Sold the convertible and one Mach 1.

Kept a 1971 Mach 1. As well as a Boss 302 1970 that I bought 30 years ago, which I have rotiserie renovated too.

I do an engine replacement in my mach 1 at the moment.

I hope you will excuse my English but I try to make myself understood.

Greetings from Sweden,

Welcome mister,

If a french can understand you, all the guys here will understand you:)

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have had a long time love for the 71/73 Mustangs. No problem understanding your English.

Stangely enough there is a 1972 sprint convertible in your country, two in Norway and one in Denmark. Dag Kurt Crister Johnason owns the one in Sweden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you have done some VERY NICE work! Cowl repair can be especially tricky, and I can see you've done some great work. Very impressive. Glad to have you here to share your experience. Welcome aboard!

Thomas, welcome from Washington State! I noticed the green Mach 1 has a blue "6 digit" California license plate on the front, which is time period correct (they were issued 1969- 1980) nice touch! Very nice work, glad to see you join the board.

Jim

[size=medium]Ingen Mustangfråga är för dum att besvara, min favorit är klassiker 71-[/font]73!!! This is the sentiment on this forum; 71-73 Mustangs rule. We call them Clysdales! Welkum from Florida![/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back