• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hood Lock Set

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1
Hi Guys, I Am In Need Of A Good Used Set Of OEM Hood Locks. The Guy That Had My Mach Before Me, For Some Unknown Reason, Took Off The Factory Locks, And Proceeded To Poop In The Factory Holes, And The Job He Did Looks Horrible!! Can Somebody Help Me!

Last edited by a moderator:
used ones on the parts cars are usually pitted

I have new

Item #D1ZZ-16896-R/PR

71-73 HOOD TWIST LOCKS, PAIR

Pair of reproduction hood locks. Same great quality as the original tooling set without the Ford Logo or part number. Price: $112.95

OR with OE tooling 149.95 pr

Item #71HDLCKSET/R

71-73 HOOD LOCK KIT, COMPLETE 32 PIECES

Reproduction twist lock set up. Includes two hood locks, two radiator brackets, two original tooling catches, two original tooling retainers, AMK fastener kit F-1351 (12 pc kit), AMK fastener kit F-1631 (8 pc kit) and AMK fastener kit F-1630 (4 pc kit). Price: $219.95

OR with OE tooling 269.95

Hi Guys, I Am In Need Of A Good Used Set Of OEM Hood Locks. The Guy That Had My Mach Before Me, For Some Unknown Reason, Took Off The Factory Locks, And Proceeded To Poop In The Factory Holes, And The Job He Did Looks Horrible!! Can Somebody Help Me!
I have a set of originals, if you don't buy new from Don. email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back