HOW TO KEEP YOUR COWL DEBRIS FREE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more spray on, as I have a gun to do this for car audio stuff:)

I think it would hold up, that area doesn't get THAT hot.

Greg
the problem is your gonna have contact cement in the areas in between the screening..& the plastic vent screen contracts & expands depending on temperature Using the zip ties your the only who's gonna know they are there..They are hardly noticeable

DSCF0397.JPG

I was thinking more spray on, as I have a gun to do this for car audio stuff:)

I think it would hold up, that area doesn't get THAT hot.

Greg
the problem is your gonna have contact cement in the areas in between the screening..& the plastic vent screen contracts & expands depending on temperature Using the zip ties your the only who's gonna know they are there..They are hardly noticeable
Zip ties? What zip ties?

You know ... I did something similar and created off road light protectors out of an old 10' satellite dish. The mesh they used in the dish was pliable and will take much more abuse than normal window screen.

Just something to keep in mind if you happen to have one of those old dishes running around doing nothing but taking up space.

Tnfstbk, I would never park my horse under a tree but the guy I bought mine from did, for the past 5 years unfortunately.

Back