I'm causing trouble again

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I'm getting the point of the thread here....

MCA... well I went to the Super Stang Fest at Daytona. No communication after my entry fee... no response to questions and then when i got there there was no concern to my very difficult question

"Do you have a class for classic survivors"

I know that is difficult when you have 150 "NEW" Mustangs to get entered with such classes as "The Black Mustang Club" and other exotic classes.

out of 150 ..there were 17 classics. Keep in mind I own a 67 convertible that is 1 of 35 and only 3 known survivors in the US.

Never again!!!

Nobody who has enjoyed what they bought is going to let it run down in the hope of a trophey some day. Now don't get me wrong, there are those who buy it and stash it just waiting for that shiney thing. IMHO they'll never know what they missed out on while we were wearing out ball joints, water pump, and shocks.
You forgot tires, especially the rear ones:exclamation: :D
Well said Mark & David! Well said!

Yes, I agree with vamach...and this is why I will never join or participate in a MCA event! I have more fun at a street cruise or local church car show than any of these national events.

Back