Interesting Forum Observation

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back. I'll buy the first round as long as one of the youngins on here steps up to be the DD. Everyone to the VIP lounge after work.

Virtual conversations and discussions can be hard to interpret sometimes. I appreciate your apology and look forward to your continued interaction with the forum and sharing your valuable input. It's all good from here. :)

Don't take it too hard. Be proud of stepping up and saying what you said. I've often had to pull my head out of numerous orifices. Not a youngin' and definitely not a DD so you'll have to find someone else for that role :) I have learned a lot here, provided some hopefully good advice/experience but also probably done bad at times. It happens to everyone.

David (mustang7173) took the time to PM me to apologize and we had a nice back and forth discussion. I'm glad he is here and that we are all moving forward. I didn't feel that an apology was necessary, but David struck me as a good man.

And Alabama is going to annihilate Virginia Tech so JB73Mach forgive me in advance for gloating. :D

Welcome back. I'll buy the first round as long as one of the youngins on here steps up to be the DD. Everyone to the VIP lounge after work.
I'll be the DD, just need the keys to your Mach:p

Now I know this site is Super Awsume! The knowlage is top notch. I truly believe we all are human. A slip up can not erase your years of know how. Keep posting.

Well David you certainly are in the spotlight and will be remembered on here going forward.

Did I hear you say you're going to run for political office?

I appreciate your apology! You have a lot of good info to share and would hate to see you leave the site. We just try to keep it friendly and keeps things on a positive note here.

To My Fellow 7173mustang forum members,

Thank you for the positive responses. It has given me a renewed vision to stop and look before I leap. I look forward to working with forum members in a better collaboration of discussion.

Thank You,

David

mustang7173

I really didn't think anything about this. I appreciate any advise anyone gives!!! Please don't think in any way dude that I was complaining to the Mod's or anything. If I've got the wrong carb tell me. Dudes told me last night I was screwing up getting a high volume oil pump.

If someone is outa line believe me I will speak up but I'm always looking for the positive side. Got to be a real A-hole for me to speak up. Now fair warning...... I will politely but firmly let someone know if the "R" word is used it's not correct. It's a personal thing.

Norm harm, no foul, nothing ill intended by anyone. Let's get back to turning some wrenches.

I really didn't think anything about this. I appreciate any advise anyone gives!!! Please don't think in any way dude that I was complaining to the Mod's or anything. If I've got the wrong carb tell me. Dudes told me last night I was screwing up getting a high volume oil pump.

If someone is outa line believe me I will speak up but I'm always looking for the positive side. Got to be a real A-hole for me to speak up. Now fair warning...... I will politely but firmly let someone know if the "R" word is used it's not correct. It's a personal thing.

Norm harm, no foul, nothing ill intended by anyone. Let's get back to turning some wrenches.
Mine is the G.D. words...I just hate it.

I know what you mean about the "R" word.

My daughter is a care giver at the Richardson Center. I have met most of her clients and you just can't help but love them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

My daughter works for the richardson center taking care of clients. I have met most of her clients and you just can't help but love them...One of the girls she takes care of uses the "R" word a lot, but when she says it you can't help but smile. My daughter told me not to laugh cause they are trying to stop her from saying it, but she is so cute I can't help it. They try to correct her and tell her it's not right to call people that but, when she gets angry at another client she spills it. But it makes me mad when others say it about these sweet, wonderful people. If others would take the time to get to know them, they would understand how great they really are. :)
Your so right on the money there Bro. Innocence is pure.

I had a couple friends from work over one night. They were from out of town and one of the Guys from South Carolina was a Mormon. I'm not sure if its true or not but his story has always stuck with me. He said their belief is that people/children such as mine, were mighty warriors in the battle between good and evil. And that God had rewarded them life on this earth without all the other burdens we have to suffer. No jealousy, no hate, no bigotry... Innocence is pure.

My daughter works for the richardson center taking care of clients. I have met most of her clients and you just can't help but love them...One of the girls she takes care of uses the "R" word a lot, but when she says it you can't help but smile. My daughter told me not to laugh cause they are trying to stop her from saying it, but she is so cute I can't help it. They try to correct her and tell her it's not right to call people that but, when she gets angry at another client she spills it. But it makes me mad when others say it about these sweet, wonderful people. If others would take the time to get to know them, they would understand how great they really are. :)
Your so right on the money there Bro. Innocence is pure.

I had a couple friends from work over one night. They were from out of town and one of the Guys from South Carolina was a Mormon. I'm not sure if its true or not but his story has always stuck with me. He said their belief is that people/children such as mine, were mighty warriors in the battle between good and evil. And that God had rewarded them life on this earth without all the other burdens we have to suffer. No jealousy, no hate, no bigotry... Innocence is pure.
I'm not a Mormon but a friend of mine is and he told me the same thing and I can believe it. You can feel the innocence in their spirit.

Reading through the postings on this issue really drives home how much we respect each other and the value each of us bring to this forum. I applaud mustang7173 for stepping up to the plate and addressing the concern that was there. It takes a big heart to take ownership of something and I think as a society we are losing a little bit of with each passing year. I am also glad that no one jumped on this as a personal attack and that Don had the insight to take action whether required or not to address the concerns that may have been brewing. We have a great community here folks lets keep working at keeping it that way. I am sure as we grow challenges will come our way, just remember that mutual respect and the desire to help others and learn is what brings us to this forum everday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure as we grow challenges will come our way, just remember that mutual respect and the desire to help others and learn is what brings us to this forum everyday.
Well said Brian, the whole post really but especially the last sentence. Oh, and thanks for the compliment.

Hello bkdunha,

Thank you for your response. I also concur with your last sentence.

mustang7173

Reading through the postings on this issue really drives home how much we respect each other and the value each of us bring to this forum. I applaud mustang7173 for stepping up to the plate and addressing the concern that was there. It takes a big heart to take ownership of something and I think as a society we are losing a little bit of with each passing year. I am also glad that no one jumped on this as a personal attack and that Don had the insight to take action whether required or not to address the concerns that may have been brewing. We have a great community here folks lets keep working at keeping it that way. I am sure as we grow challenges will come our way, just remember that mutual respect and the desire to help others and learn is what brings us to this forum everday.

As i am going through the over 2500 posts I had waiting, I have not yet come across the thread at issue but I certainly appreciate the tone and comments mentioned in this thread.

Y'all are the BEST and I am sincerely touched by the obvious SINCERITY!

BT

Back