Introduction.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Utah. I live just around the point of the mountain from you. Did you run it at Rocky Mountain Raceway?

Welcome from Utah. I live just around the point of the mountain from you. Did you run it at Rocky Mountain Raceway?
ya i ran it on the final midnight drag bash..

Hi there form salt lake Utah! I got my 73 mach 1 when i was just 11 years old. i still currently own the car being 17 now. It has a 351C, aluminum intake, carb, headers, custom out the side exhaust, c6 with 2500 stall, shift kit, and a ford 9 inch with 3:89 gears with a spool. It is a blast to work on and drive!
Welcome to the site from Virginia!

Welcome from West Tennessee. My car was originally sold in Ogden, Utah @ Ogden Ford. No to me, but some other lucky person who checked all the boxes on the order form except for the "R" code engine. My car was my first car as well at age 15. It has been it has been way to many years since then now that my oldest is now 16. If you can hold on to the car as long as possible. It would be great to pass it to the next generation.

I'm in Murray, real close to Cottonwood High School.

I used to live in West Valley off of 3500 S and 3200 W.

There was a restaurant that used to have weekend cruises, I think it was Jim's, on the south side of 35th and around 3400 West.

Do you know if they still have them?

It would be super cool if you, Zac (Valhallo) and I all met up and crashed a local cruise with our stangs.

ya they still have the jims cruise nights, all the shows finished up this past week and wont start till early april depending on our unstable utah weather. but yes definety we all need to meet up for a cruise night or get togethter with our stangs, maybe even run side by side down the quarter mile.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back