It's baaaaccckkkkk!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the consensus was a sloppily executed rebody. I'm no expert, but the script "Mustang" on a Mach 1 and 8" rear end on a 429 car should jump out to most folks, and that is just on the surface. I'm no stickler for factory correct, but this car is not what it has been represented as. The misleading nature of the description is a huge red flag.

This is his 5th time selling it after 4 - eBay "winners" walked away. I don't understand how he keeps 100% positive feedback...

I think he must be color blind as well. I know pictures don't always reflect the actual color, but according to my 71 PPG color chart for Mustangs, that ain't code Z Grabber Green Poly #2293. The color in the pic is not even on the chart. I have to wonder if that is the actual car he's trying to sell or just a nice pic of one.
A fool and his money are soon parted........... he just hasn't found a fool yet.

It's $26K now with 5 days to go so a lowball will be ignored.

Since none were posted, I asked for trunk photos a few auctions ago and never got a response.

Was thinking some overspray might show the original color...

It's $26K now with 5 days to go so a lowball will be ignored.

Since none were posted, I asked for trunk photos a few auctions ago and never got a response.

Was thinking some overspray might show the original color...
This nonsense is why the car won’t ever be sold 🙄

Here's my original post:

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?!
https://barnfinds.com/wow-long-name-1971-mustang-mach-1-429-cobra-jet-ram-air/#comment-1381185 https://www.mecum.com/lots/1095687/1971-ford-mustang-mach-1-fastback/...
7173mustangs.com
7173mustangs.com
Regarding some of the responses above, the car has been run through eBay at "no reserve" five or six times now, but it keeps popping up again and again after selling. I'm thinking friends of the sellers are getting the winning bids or people are playing with the guy. The car is painted 1970 Grabber Green. It is clearly a bad rebody, and I'm thinking the only thing left of the original car is the dash VIN. Look back at the old posts to see the history of the car. Kevin.

Back