John Wicks mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1, Q code 351CJ, 4 speed.
Does anyone know what motor, cam and exhaust used in John Wicks 1969 Mach 1? Man that thing sounds nasty!  I would definitely like to know the cam specs to get that thump.

For those that have never seen John Wick, it is a really good movie.  The new one is out now.  The first one was in 2014. This is one of those rare occasions where the first one was good but the second was even better!

Go see it although you will cringe at what happens to the Mach1!  I read that they destroyed 3 while making the movie!?

I hope this is how they it. I want a 69 but they are way out of my price range. Its heartbreaking to see 3 originals destroyed when I can't afford one. I would love to open the garage door and see my 72 on one side and 69 on the other.

I have 1 kid a year away from college and one 3 years from college. The 69's will cost more than my house once they are both out of college. Oh well, I wouldn't trade the kids future for a 69. Maybe the wife's!!?. Shhhhh don't tell her I said that! ?

Does anyone know what motor, cam and exhaust used in John Wicks 1969 Mach 1? Man that thing sounds nasty!  I would definitely like to know the cam specs to get that thump.

For those that have never seen John Wick, it is a really good movie.  The new one is out now.  The first one was in 2014. This is one of those rare occasions where the first one was good but the second was even better!

Go see it although you will cringe at what happens to the Mach1!  I read that they destroyed 3 while making the movie!?
Contact the company that did the Foley work on the movie.  The soundtrack is added in the studio, so it's not likely the engine noise you hear in the movie came from the car.

Latest posts

Back