M Code Coupe - Can't be many of these around!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4933376128.html

"For sale is a 71 Mustang Grande Coupe. First 5 digits in the VIN 1F04M. Original M code 351 Cleveland 4 barrel 4 speed car. Motor and 4 speed transmission are original. 351 Cleveland 4V engine is quiet no noises. Needs some rust repair (quarters and trunk). Floors look fine. Small patches needed in fenders and doors. Has original Toploader 4 speed transmission, Hurst 4 speed shifter with correct "T" handle, lower boot and reverse switch. Transmission code RUG-AV1. Options: Air conditioning (not on the car), Tachometer dash, Deluxe interior and light group. I have all the trim rings and hub caps. Interior needs redone. Please e-mail or call Bill"

67towx.jpg

Makes me wish I lived in Denver!

- Paul of MO

too rich for my blood. I payed $3500 for my M code Mach and it was running. people and their delusions of grandeur.

One of 419 M code 4 speed cars. This number represents both hardtops (01) and Grandes (04). So the number might be less.

EDIT: Possibly for 1971 - 100 were Grandes and 319 were Hardtops

Rare one. Sadly (at least in my opinion) most of these cars quickly became parts cars!

Ray

Back