MCA Grand National

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Mine has never won a trophy, unfortunately. But then, there is hardly anything original with it, so.....

:)

Congrats Chuck. You have put alot of effort into that great car. Hopefully, I will be following in your foot steps in the year to come. You have definitly provided an invaluable example of what I need to do now I just need to get the car back from paint and body to get started.

Well deserved!

Hey I just zoomed in on the trophy

It says congratulations - participant Oklahoma T- ball association :huh:

Put your kids trophy back :) :) :)

Chuck, congrats on the win - your workmanship is outstanding

Don

Man! You are 1 cool character. Talk on the phone with me for half an hour and don't even mention it. Me, Hell I'd have told everyone and then gone by the cemetary to show my folks. Congratulations Chuck! Proof hard work and dedication pays off.

Congratulations Chuck!

Well done and well deserved. This award is merely confirmation of something that many of us here have had no doubt about. That the level of craftsmanship and attention to detail in your car is second to none. You have set a fine example for other lovers of 71-73 Mustangs to follow.

All the best,

TommyK

Really cool! I have happy for ya. And goodness, how can a white car look so dam good???

Man! You are 1 cool character. Talk on the phone with me for half an hour and don't even mention it. Me, Hell I'd have told everyone and then gone by the cemetary to show my folks. Congratulations Chuck! Proof hard work and dedication pays off.
I can't top what these guys have said! Congratulations Chuck!!!

way to go chuck!!!

congrats and best regards from vienna

abudi

Back