Mustang car show...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71coupe

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang
Mustang car show in Port Aransas, Texas

www.MustangFest.org

checked out the photo gallery...not a single Big Body Mustang!! WTH!!

Guess Big Body Mustangs...need to have their own car show!!! uh huh!!!! hahaha

i went to a small 'gathering' at a Sonic. I was the only big body mustang and so I actually attracted some attention. And the dude with the 75 or 76 King Cobra that was in really nice shape got some attention too.

I like the fact that our cars are not as common as the earlier year mustangs. I've always liked going against the grain when it come to cars. But I think an all 71-73 show would be pretty cool.

When I'm out around town I get an occassional comment referring to mine as one of the "new" body style Mustangs. Anyone else get that? Of course I let them know it is really a 73!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a few people actually think my 73 convert was a 68 or 69 camaro,, go figure,, I think these people need to get out a little,,

"Mustang Fest" if it is the same people are not about the classics. They are all about the newer cars. Frankly i can go to my local Ford dealer and see a car show if that's what they call it.

I entered my 67 Convertible at the Daytona "Mustang Fest" .... there were not more than 15 Classics. when i sent my registration I ask them to contact me with information on "Classic" classification. Primarily i was hoping a class would be open for a "survivor class" .NO RESPONSE...but they took my money just fine. So when i arrived... I ask again...NO RESPONSE from these people. So i wasted a day, my money.

I wont do it AGAIN

Back