• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mustang Graveyard

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kevken, just go back and read the posts on this thread. You answered for me once today and once on 7/22.  I figured it was a possibility you were just ignorant (not knowledgeable) but that doesn't mean it didn't occur, twice.  Forgiven and I believe you but it's just annoying.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just know what you're saying and to whom and for whom. That's all. If someone messaged you about parts, it wasn't on this thread, I would assume they're talking to me since this thread is about the 3 cars in "The Mustang Graveyard.". The cars they're talking about, on this thread, are the cars I wrote about when I started the thread with my first post on the thread. I'm trying to help you understand. All you have to do is go back and read, specifically on 7/22 and today and I'd imagine you could figure out what I'm talking about. If you can't, I can't help you. Some people could base an opinion of you based upon what you do/say/post.  We're good, let's move on.   :shootself:

Last edited by a moderator:
kevken, just go back and read the posts on this thread. You answered for me once today and once on 7/22.  I figured it was a possibility you were just ignorant (not knowledgeable) but that doesn't mean it didn't occur, twice.  Forgiven and I believe you but it's just annoying.  I'm sure you're a good guy, just know what you're saying and to whom and for whom. That's all. If someone messaged you about parts, it wasn't on this thread, I would assume they're talking to me since this thread is about the 3 cars in "The Mustang Graveyard.". The cars they're talking about, on this thread, are the cars I wrote about when I started the thread with my first post on the thread. I'm trying to help you understand. All you have to do is go back and read, specifically on 7/22 and today and I'd imagine you could figure out what I'm talking about. If you can't, I can't help you. Some people could base an opinion of you based upon what you do/say/post.  We're good, let's move on.   :shootself:
OK Ebstang. I'll try to be more careful in the future. I thought that member was asking me about the long list of cars in my signature (they are all mine and I still have them) and whether I had any parts for sale. Very sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kevin. :thankyouyellow:

OK Ebstang. I'll try to be more careful in the future. I thought that member was asking me about the long list of cars in my signature (they are all mine and I still have them) and whether I had any parts for sale. Very sorry. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kevin. :thankyouyellow:
Humility is a beautiful thing.  :thankyouyellow:     ::thumb::      ::beer::       :amen:

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.
deerhunter83 sorry it took me 5 days to look but the only interior parts I have are steering column bezel/trimpiece(s), 2 parts...two door speaker grilles, dashboard speaker support bracket, complete speedo/tach gauge cluster w/ bezel, upper interior windshield bezel, some wood grain door panels, door sill plates, glove box, little box in the dash that goes where center vent would go if you had A/C, radio bezels...

Do you still have these cars? Looking for some good fenders and a hood for a 73 and also any interior trim pieces mostly the rear quarter window trim.
deerhunter83 sorry it took me 5 days to look but the only interior parts I have are steering column bezel/trimpiece(s), 2 parts...two door speaker grilles, dashboard speaker support bracket, complete speedo/tach gauge cluster w/ bezel, upper interior windshield bezel, some wood grain door panels, door sill plates, glove box, little box in the dash that goes where center vent would go if you had A/C, radio bezels...
Thats ok. How much are you asking for the Cleveland engines and trans and the sport mirrors off the fastbacks?

Did you end up pulling engines and the 4 spd parts?

Thats ok. How much are you asking for the Cleveland engines and trans and the sport mirrors off the fastbacks?
Engines and 4 spd parts are gone.  I'll get back to yo on the mirrors....

Back