My 73 Convertible Has It's 40 Birthday Tomorrow, April 9th

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that sure is a beautiful car you have there....and the fact that it's a real original car and owned by you for all those years is nothing less than outstanding.....not to mention you live in one of my most favorite states, lucky you

wow, that sure is a beautiful car you have there....and the fact that it's a real original car and owned by you for all those years is nothing less than outstanding.....not to mention you live in one of my most favorite states, lucky you
Thanks everyone for all the comments.

mrbill4, My wife and like love to visit your state, especially the Lancaster, Intercourse, and Adamstown area's. Look like you like you live fairly close to CJ Pony Parts :D.

Thanks everyone for all the comments.

mrbill4, My wife and like love to visit your state, especially the Lancaster, Intercourse, and Adamstown area's. Look like you like you live fairly close to CJ Pony Parts :D.
Yes, I live in Lebanon, Pa that is about 20 miles from CJ's so when I ordered parts for both my cars I usually drove over to pick them up. It takes about 40 min to the Intercourse part of Lancaster...we are about 6 minutes from the Lancaster/Lebanon exit of the Pa Turnpike which is where the Pa Reneissance Fare is located.....If you want, let me know when you'll be in town and maybe we can touch base. There are many big shows around here including the Ford Nationals and the Great Pottsville Cruise.....keep in touch, bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back