my marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.

Attachments

• 1F02H131381_dlxrpt.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 30
Not bad, i guess that means 1 of 51?
Yes, it does mean that your Mustang is 1 of 51 built with Grabber green and the 3W interior.

There were actually 2,868 Grabber Green Fastbacks (Including Mach 1s) built in 1971. There were 104 Mustangs built in 1971 with the 3W Interior (53 Hardtops and 51 Fastbacks).

Enjoy your Mustang!

BT

Nice, been looking at other marti reports on here and mine seems to be a pretty low number. I cant wait to get the interior looking new again

Well..It could be less than 1 of 51.....51 Is just your paint and trim codes....Rest of the 51 green stangs will be loaded with diffrent stuff ..mmmm thats a hard one to guess...if you got extra cash to throw later down the road...Mite be worth paying for the break down report....but sence she isnt stacked with options...I wouldnt get it unless you really got to know....But im saying...I bet its less than 1 of 51 by my opinion and how i seen the break down's work.....One of 51 is impressive as it is..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny cause when i got the car, it had cheap black seatcovers and i was thinking all black interior. Took the seatcovers off to find the white seats and my first thought was these arent correct, everything else is black:)

Latest posts

Back