Need to vent

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thank you, all of you have helped more than you know. It is just a crappy day and waiting is killing me, never thought after only three deployments I would have to come home and deal with this. Both of my daughters are the reason I joined the service and to think about losing one, well you know

{salute} My dad served in the 104th Division "timberwolves" during Vietnam...Most of my uncles and most of my cousins are either in the marines or navy....My uncle was on hamburger hill and got a purple heart...he got shot in the ass while taking a dump!! hehe..Sniper new it took more troops to take care of him than too kill him..Lucky for my uncle dale..lol..I enjoy hearing the history and things they seen...I know they wont be around forever too tell them.

{salute} My dad served in the 104th Division "timberwolves" during Vietnam...Most of my uncles and most of my cousins are either in the marines or navy....My uncle was on hamburger hill and got a purple heart...he got shot in the ass while taking a dump!! hehe..Sniper new it took more troops to take care of him than too kill him..Lucky for my uncle dale..lol..I enjoy hearing the history and things they seen...I know they wont be around forever too tell them.
LOL Forrest Gump said "They say that was a million dollar shot, but they must have kept it":D

Yeah that war was so much different than the one we are fighting today. I could not think about coming home and being spit on like they were. We all have memories of that place and things we did to keep our brothers safe and we know that at the end of the day it was them or us, and we are coming home. I know I will miss it, but it is time to open a new chapter. Tell your family thank you for their service from me without them we would not have what we do today

Alright brothers I got an update. I finally got the date of her MRI and it seems that the Keppa medication she is on now is working well. She has some spells of being a little grouchy but I cannot tell if that the meds or the fact that she is 11 and that is just life.

I am hopeful that the MRI shows nothing that will have to be removed, but I am having it done on a military installation so there is a chance they might xraay her foot and not her head.

I am sorry but all the military people on here knows that Army doctors are not the best. It is proven that near 75% of the docs that work on post have a mal practice suit in the civilian sector. That is just sad they get paid a lot less, but when it is your family you want the best. I have fought the fight but lost this battle on getting it done at a different location due to it being so close, all I can do is hope that they read the correct report and that I can get the disk so show the Doctor that is watching her in this case.

I know you guys see me on the site asking a lot of questions and re-asking the same thing a couple days later, but know it helps me stay way from this thread. I hope to close this one out soon with good news.

Thanks again to EVERYONE whether you posted on here or not, Best of luck and I pray you do not have to go through this.

Yeah that war was so much different than the one we are fighting today. I could not think about coming home and being spit on like they were. We all have memories of that place and things we did to keep our brothers safe and we know that at the end of the day it was them or us, and we are coming home. I know I will miss it, but it is time to open a new chapter. Tell your family thank you for their service from me without them we would not have what we do today
and those people that spat upon the guys that risk their lives are now lawyers for the ACLU, congress, city council, liberals in general that infest the policies that make it difficult for our guys to fight properly.

Today when we say thank you for your service hopefully our guys understand we mean it.

Hey brother: Writing as a father, I'm sure this is hardest on you and your wife. May our Savior pour out His abundance grace upon you both to draw you closer together and to Him. Matthew 11:28-30. Sometimes man's limitations (in science, medicine, etc) become God's opportunities to reveal His mercy and goodness to us. We (I and our Elder/Shepherding team) have put James 5:13ff into practice many times and been amazed at God's healing power--accomplishing what human medicine could not do. With you in the fight.

amen PonyPastor!

we have friends that just suffered an incredible situation with their daughter. She is 20 I think...had an accident. NO WAY anybody could live through the accident she will be out probably today after two days of observation. "Good thoughts" didnt save that child, Only God does these things.

Thanks for the update. I hear what your saying about asking the same question, so don't worry about it. This site is a great distraction sometimes from your everyday troubles.

I believed in God...But never had anything besides stories and such to really believe...My Grandma...A very solid woman.Good strong mind...I moved in to take care of her a few years ago...She never told any stories...She wasnt a big bible thumper..But she believed...one day while im in cooking dinner...She tells me that 2 men where in her room last night....I said..It must of been a dream... And she looked at me and dad...and said no...One had a dark hood and couldnt see his face...Other was shinney she told me...all in white...and smiling and very kind...I got a shiver up my spine and i said..was you scared? She said..no i wasnt..And i said..It must of been a dream..Cause the dogs would of went nuts if any stranger "or anyone at all" come in the house in the middle of the night...And she kept telling me..No it wasnt a dream....And i tried to put it out of my mind...Cause it spooked the hell out of me." shivers" still does.....2 days later..She went to my aunts for dinner and asperated some food...went to the hospital that night...And never come back:(...I really believe she seen the ones who come to confurt you in the last days of your life...jesus or the devil...angel of death or life......Its all real to me...I know my granny very well..And she would never lie or make up something like that....God bless her ..this just happend last year...I miss her alot..But ill never forget what she told me that night...never.

I hope the lord is with you and your family during this rough time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts and prayers are with you. As the father of a disabled Marine, I know that the medical treatments he received in the Corp made matters worse, and the VA isn't much better. However, my wife is also disabled and most civilian doctors aren't much bettter. If they can't see it and hand out pills for it, they don't know what to do. In defense of military doctors, though, one of the best doctors my wife and I had was in the Navy.

Finally, thank you so much for your service to our country, and the sacrifices you have to make for yourself and your family. As most of us know, freedom is not free.

Back