New Gauge Cluster

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the gages, how bout the 3 blank gage holes I still have in the center of the dash?? I've read thay don't supply a kit though can provide matching gages. Any thoughts on how to mount 3 aux gages??

And$$$ How much does the cluster cost??

OOPS I found it.

$768.90 Yikes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Summit Racing has them and so does CJ Pony Parts, if you read on the manufacturer's website they talk about an option for the center three gauges.

They look really slick! Not going to even attempt to deny that. How do the turn signal indicators look?

Looks great. It's also good to see the aftermarket suppliers are getting on the band wagon and coming up with some great replacement parts!

Great find!! Glad u shared with us. I was going Dakota but the 69 style is better for me. For cruising around town need to know 25, 35, 45 and much harder to tell on the 20 40 60 style gauges on some other styles. Just got my car home from paint, looks sharp. I will post some pix today

Just finished getting this new gauge cluster mounted. It came with all the sensors and there is no need for the clear bezel to go back over the gauge cluster becuase these have their own covers. I really like them and as promised here is the installation picture.

I think that they are an excellent solution for those of us that don't have factory gauges.

They came from these guys: http://www.newvintageusa.com/71-73mustang.html
i too have the adapters to put those in there. however, what are you doing for turn signal lights?

i really like the set up. especially now that my factory speedo doesn't sit at zero as it rest against the reset button.

Back