7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Hvert

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hello all, new member here and a recent Mustang owner again after quite a few years. I had a 76 Mustang II and a 81 T top back in the 80's.

I picked up/rescued a 72 convertible a few weeks ago and am currently going through all the mechanicals to get it road worthy again. It's been sitting for 5 years so it's got all of the typical issues from not being driven.

Having a lot of fun with it and its going to be a great father son project.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Post up some pics.

A Marti report will tell you how the car was equipped when new if you are interested.

Ray

Thanks for the welcomes. Here's a picture of her the day I loaded her up and my Photoshoped concept. The body is very solid but it needs a new top and the paint is faded. It's pretty good mechanically also. Basically it needs a thorough sorting out and cleaning.

637103_3.jpg

72Concept2.jpg

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Enjoy that father/son time together and good luck with the new project.

Be sure to add a pin for your general location to our member map which is located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Back