7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
I have a Grabber Lime Boss 351. The added bonus is it has a Gear Vendor overdrive for added drive-ability.
Hi. I am a proud owner of a Grabber Lime Boss. This is a Mustang I have wanted all of my life and it feels good to finally have one. The cool thing about this car is the previous owner installed a Gear Vendor overdrive, so with the push of a button it drops revs and makes for a more relaxed drive.

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Convertible Modified Spec White(ext) Black Pwr Tp/Int Frt Pwr Disc Brks 351 Clevelandw/Ram Air/2 BBL Manifold/Holly EFI & Hurst (wde ratio) 4-spd/429 or 351 Ford Toploader Trans/3.5 rear axle ratio Mach 1/racing mod suspension [email protected] sec Magnum 500 (frt 7" & rear 8") wheels modified w/71-73 accessories (all original mustang parts)
Hi. I am a proud owner of a Grabber Lime Boss. This is a Mustang I have wanted all of my life and it feels good to finally have one. The cool thing about this car is the previous owner installed a Gear Vendor overdrive, so with the push of a button it drops revs and makes for a more relaxed drive.
the gear vendors really makes it an all around ride. though mine over the years has not been able to get out of the stand still kind of ride, next year will be the make or break out of that class however convertibles w/out roll bars just not the same for the competition class. welcome from Latrobe, pa

Reaction score
My Car
I have a Grabber Lime Boss 351. The added bonus is it has a Gear Vendor overdrive for added drive-ability.
Here is one from the local car show. It has the poly-glass tires and wheel covers but i am thinking of swapping out for Magnum 500 and radials which I also have.

Dundee car show (Medium).jpg

Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
I really think your car is beautiful. Welcome to the site.

After many years I also installed a GV and it makes a world of difference. I don't normally 'split' first gear but often split second. Mess around with it and have fun!