7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Collin, I have owned my 71 Grand for 12 years and have started to rebuild it, I have stripped most of the and after removing the rear window, I need to replace the rear window rubber seal. I live in South Australia and am hoping that I can find one in this state?
Any advice would be appreciated very much, see pictures, thank you.IMG_3892.jpegIMG_3884.jpegIMG_3894.jpegIMG_3227.png

Welcome!

Vinyl tops don't get a lot of love on this forum but I think that last pic looks awesome. Hope you put it back on during your restoration.

Welcome from Chicago! Nice looking Grande you have there! I have had good luck with NPD for parts, that is where I purchased my rear window seal. Although, my car is a fastback and I haven't installed my rear window since paint yet, so I cant comment on fit yet. It looks nice in the bag though, LOL.

Hi, my name is Collin, I have owned my 71 Grand for 12 years and have started to rebuild it, I have stripped most of the and after removing the rear window, I need to replace the rear window rubber seal. I live in South Australia and am hoping that I can find one in this state?
Any advice would be appreciated very much, see pictures, thank you.View attachment 89816View attachment 89817View attachment 89818View attachment 89819
Hi Collin! Welcome from Texas USA!! Classic Industries has the gasket you are looking for among other websites.

https://www.classicindustries.com/p...rkrVhCo1gsvXhXYhLjcw1FFF8OMMHNQQlhkGPx_8-E4DI

Back