NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a good game..And i figured they mite lose this one at candle stick...Hard to beat any good team at home, as we seen earlier this year when they come up to Seattle....Just glad seahawks atleast gave them hell at home...It was close all the way to the end.

Agree it was a good game, the 49'ers outplayed the Seahawks but it was close. Wilson just couldn't get his mojo going today. Great defense by both teams.

So that leaves Seattle at 11-2, best in the NFC, and the Broncos now at 11-2, best in the AFC, right?

Next up for Denver is San Diego, which might be a good matchup, then two Should Wins (Oakland and Texans, maybe?)

Go Broncos!

Beast-Mode_zps66d2788d.jpg

Got to agree Pat, Marshawn Lynch was once again a beast today in the Seahawks win over the NY Giants, 23-0. Felt sorry for Manning he just wasn't getting any coverage. Seahawks 12-2 for the season.

Seahawks sure wiped the floor with the Giants at home...I knew Giants would most likely lose this one..They been sucky most of the year..But did not expect the first shut out Giants had at home sence 1995?..Good job hawks on the road ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Niners could not get in the endzone. How many FGs?

Had the Seahawks been on the mark it would have been a

different outcome. Niners have nothing to brag about.

Go Niners.

mike
Special teams doing good things against the Bucs (go Kendall Hunter!). LMJ getting some touches with the ball. Finally a spark of offense going on but still gonna need more for the playoffs. Still, very happy with the TD's we got. Gore pounding the rock being the tank he is. Overall a great game against the Bucs who got a bit too close for comfort. I think the Bucs are gonna be a hell of a threat next season.

Saints are getting their arses handed to them by the Rams, ouch. Hawks are dominant as expected. Eli Manning just having a horrible season. Alex Smith tearing it up against the Raiders (who are still fighting has hard as they can). Still in shock the Broncos lost on Thursday.

Other than that...GO NINERS! :D

Rich

Yep, the dang Chargers brought their A game and the Broncos played like they were playing a 2-10 team. So the Chargers are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. I rooted for the Raiders but they couldn't catch a break against the Chiefs.

Go Broncos!

Got some snacks, house is clean, freezing rain and the roads are all iced up...Going to do nothing but sit and watch games all day....Not leaving the house for anything..lol..Hope all your teams do well!! Unless they are playing the seahawks today ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
All geared up to watch the Seahawks/Cardinals game in about two hours from now. Besides home field advantage for the Seahawks you have an Arizona team having to play in light rain and 50 degrees, which is weather the Seahawks love playing in and something the Cardinals are out of their element in. It's the Seahawks game to lose, it they do it'll be a huge upset.

Jim

Cardinals pulled it off, 17/10 awsome defense by Arizona, they proved they're still in the game.
Yup...good game besides the bad call in the end..No way that was a interception..It hit the ground..lol..I think seattle still had a few shots at it..But even at that was still be lucky to get the touch down...I new the cards was going to play tuff..They needed the win more than seattle.

Cardinals pulled it off, 17/10 awsome defense by Arizona, they proved they're still in the game.
Yup...good game besides the bad call in the end..No way that was a interception..It hit the ground..lol..I think seattle still had a few shots at it..But even at that was still be lucky to get the touch down...I new the cards was going to play tuff..They needed the win more than seattle.
Yep, they generally don't overturn a call on the field if it is close.

If the Niners win tomorrow it is a whole new playoff picture.

Your entire season can end on a "bad" call.

mike

Yep, they generally don't overturn a call on the field if it is close.

If the Niners win tomorrow it is a whole new playoff picture.

Your entire season can end on a "bad" call.

mike
Any given Sunday...or Monday in the Niners case. Can't wait for tomorrow. Gonna go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch after work. GO NINERS! :D

Rich

Not sure if anyone is following the steelers, but believe it or not they still have a chance to make the playoffs! ??? We need a few teams to loose and we need to beat Cleveland next week, but they could actually pull this year out of their asses and make the playoffs at 8-8. Unbelievable after the start we had.

Back