Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes on the new position matrixx! I completely understand the toll management and supervision can take. You NEVER get a vacation, even when away I ended up answering email and taking phone calls from my team. I recently steped out of the supervisory role and back into a training role. It still has many of the job responsibilities of the supervisor but without having to babysit 30 - 60 year old men.

Learning and growing always stretches a person's comfort zone. Remember, if you're not growing you're dying. I've done many things in my life and have been scared out of my mind with some of the changes but have never been afraid to try. The biggest thing is relying on the level of peace I felt about the change.

Best wishes on the new position matrixx! I completely understand the toll management and supervision can take. You NEVER get a vacation, even when away I ended up answering email and taking phone calls from my team. I recently steped out of the supervisory role and back into a training role. It still has many of the job responsibilities of the supervisor but without having to babysit 30 - 60 year old men.

Learning and growing always stretches a person's comfort zone. Remember, if you're not growing you're dying. I've done many things in my life and have been scared out of my mind with some of the changes but have never been afraid to try. The biggest thing is relying on the level of peace I felt about the change.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Well I called back and accepted the job and I go Monday to fill out all the paperwork. This company only used ford vehicles except for the really big stuff. Ford trainers will be coming in once they have 15 people for the ford training class. Me included we will have 8 so they need to find a few more bodies to make 15 which is required by ford to start a class.

I'm definitely excited about it. Being able to punch out at the end of they day and leave worry behind will be really nice. So as long as everything goes through ok on Monday I will be all set and ready to go. Just need to gather my tools and haul my box up there.

"If your not growing you're dying" - well this how I've felt over last several years. Getting to the point of not having anything to look forward to anymore.

my 1st job I worked as a cleanup guy in a local mechanic shop, after that I went to work at walmart had a dispute with the new boss after a change in management went to school to be a C.N.A, found out that for 1 they lied when they said itd be easy to get hired in the nursing field as a guy and 2 I love to help people but Im not made for that kinda work I guess, and now im just hoping that I get my call back from home depot tomorrow XP I think I should just go to school to get certified in welding I can stick weld pretty good lol, thankfully ive got a supportive girlfriend and family and im still young enough to do most anything.

I work for MasterCard Worldwide. I'm an Operations Architect. I'm ITIL V3 Certified for Incident, Problem, and Change framework, and I work with our various internal application Teams (ever heard of Priceless!) to deliver high availability applications across multiple platforms (JBOSS, Websphere, etc). Been in this business for 19 years and love it.

I have a new job as of last Halloween: I'm a professional "Get off my god-damn lawn you twits" porch sitter/holler. Finally something I'm well suited for.

I am still in school but have an awesome job. I am a "home furnishings professional" at Cardi's Furniture (otherwise known as a salesperson, however we don't push people to buy like you would think a salesperson would do). Its a job to die for if you are my age in college.

Its a hard job, but pays well if you can sell. The best part is meeting customers (only when they are nice).

My prayers are with you. :cool: What do you teach? I taught high school science for 13 years before moving to the dark side (administration).
Ahhhh! I teach Title Math 6-8th and have 2 classes of each every day. I'm in my 4th year and will start working on my Admin Master's in January. This is my third career and I'm a non-traditional educator. My degree is in International Business instead of Ed. It's crazy but I have a lot of grace for this age group and they need that.

What a wide verity of people into the best years that mustang were made. We have attorneys, police, mechanics, architects, IT people, trash men, mustang babes, rocket scientists, teachers and a whole lot of old people. So if we were on our own island with this great group of people sooner or later my services would be needed as I have been a Funeral Director for more than 20 years and I love helping people during the worst time of their life.

What a wide verity of people into the best years that mustang were made. We have attorneys, police, mechanics, architects, IT people, trash men, mustang babes, rocket scientists, teachers and a whole lot of old people. So if we were on our own island with this great group of people sooner or later my services would be needed as I have been a Funeral Director for more than 20 years and I love helping people during the worst time of their life.
Yep,

I would say your job commands a certain amount of "job security". The older I get the more I think about dying. I have seen plenty of both unfortunate and fortunate end of lives in my time. I am a firm believer that some simply do not deserve to walk among us here on the planet.

I work for a company who manufactures pvc, tpo, and rubber roofing materials.

I'm a furniture designer. In the 90s I worked for a few years in Brunei working for the Sultan of Brunei, designing furniture for his palaces. After that I became Head of Design for David Linley Furniture (the Queen's nephew) for 15 years. I now run my own Furniture design company.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently finishing my contract with the Marine Corps as a reservist. My MOS is 3521 (diesel Mechanic). My day job is a Parts assistant manager working for Napa in northern california. We are working on setting up a care center and i will be the shop supervisor when we get it set up here soon hopefully

I currently work for UPS. I am the ORION supervisor. I handle maintenance on Northwest Iowas mapping software coordinates, along with address databases. I am also an Electrical Engineering student, luckily I was military before all that, so I can still support my habits.

Back