Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm half owner of a small I. T. firm in Houston, Tx, supporting a myriad of clients. Worked with a fortune 100 company for 15 years, then left to do our own thing. Been successful for over 11 years now. Have a stable full of Mustangs in various states of drivability and restoration. Weld mig (primarily) and want /need to learn tig for stainless welding on a Kirkham Cobra I'm working on also.

36+ years in the Office equipment industry, at first in the technician, then technical support for a major manufacturer. Now I am a Damn Sales guy, supporting dealer sales for Konica Minolta dealers in the southeast, specifically Digital Presses and the software around that.

I grew up on a farm, and tinkering so that is where I got mechanical background, rebuilding tractors and farm equipment. Electronics degree in college.

36+ years in the Office equipment industry, at first in the technician, then technical support for a major manufacturer. Now I am a Damn Sales guy, supporting dealer sales for Konica Minolta dealers in the southeast, specifically Digital Presses and the software around that.

I grew up on a farm, and tinkering so that is where I got mechanical background, rebuilding tractors and farm equipment. Electronics degree in college.

Geezzzzz dadgum copier salesman!!!! :dodgy:

Trainey..... I'm the Strategic Account Manager under Brent Colston for the Houston Market. But my play money comes from my partnership in the forklift business....whole lot more fun:D (I dont bother telling the President that part)

Well. Here are a few pics of what I can do with stainless steel and a grinder. I skipped a few steps in the pictures because the difference is not that visible in the pictures.

I REALLY need you to come visit in North Carolina for a few weeks. We'll have a ball.

Well. Here are a few pics of what I can do with stainless steel and a grinder. I skipped a few steps in the pictures because the difference is not that visible in the pictures.

I REALLY need you to come visit in North Carolina for a few weeks. We'll have a ball.

To support my 1973 Mach 1 soon to be 460 & toploader and a 1930 Ford Model A Hot Rod with a 351 Cleveland started as a union pipe fitter (and always will be) - project manager for a large mechanical contractor.

I'm UPS driver. I drive the brown trucks that delivers our parts to our houses. Been that for 6 years and before that I was a mechanic for ten years and yes I do miss it but I get free benefits and a pension and great pay and I am in the international brotherhood of teamsters union so the perks of the job I have now are way better than any perks I received as a mechanic.

I am an overhead and mobile crane technician. Work mostly in Steel mills repairing overhead cranes. Welding , fab, electrical, hydraulic. A little of everything.

:salute:

Me too, my company.........................................

095.jpg

08112008003.jpg

020-3.jpg

003.jpg

hahaha Unfortunately I am not allowed in your country. {legal problems in my younger years} I could get a waver but that is over a 1000$ and as you know I can use that on my car:p. But feel free to come up north. I do plan on getting a waver at some point but they are only good for a few years. I wish the American government would accept the Canadian Pardon. But I guess it's a matter of give us your money also hahaha.

Foot & ankle surgeon

Www.Doctor4Feet.com

Foot & ankle surgeon

Www.Doctor4Feet.com
Thats cool. i just went to see the foot doctor about a nueroma. Had it operated on about 10 years ago and now its bothering me again.

I am an overhead and mobile crane technician. Work mostly in Steel mills repairing overhead cranes. Welding , fab, electrical, hydraulic. A little of everything.

:salute:

Me too, my company.........................................

095.jpg

08112008003.jpg

020-3.jpg

003.jpg
Wow those pics look all too familiar. I couldnt tell you how many cranes i have put up like that. Its kinda fun doing the install part. I get to do everything from being the guy up on the rail setting the crane to the guy running the mobile. The part i hate is the 120-130+ degree tempuratures up on those in some of these steel mills. But i got lucky and got into a manufacturing plant doing the maintenance on about 400 jibs/hoist and overhead cranes. got a contract for the next 3 years and it only about 20 min from my house. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I may not be the first attorney here, but it looks like I'm the only one dumb enough to admit it. I help people get their Worker's Compensation and social security benefits and also chase ambulances from time to time (that's why the Mach 1 needs to stay nimble and fast) Seriously, I have handled a lot of cases in the last 20 years and have never advertised and hopefully never will. Remember 99% of attorneys give the other 1% a bad name.

It has been over 30 years since I owned my first Mustang and I have always liked working on cars. I learned to weld a few years ago and my talents would make you all blush . . . oh wait that's the wrong word . . . CRINGE is more like it, but I'm improving each time and I'm smart enough to tack things and let friends who are better welders than I am finish up.

I've been an auto-body repairman and painter for the last 25 years, never had a mustang until 2 years ago but always wanted one in school...

I am a union pipefitter by trade and been an HVAC Project Manager for a large mechanical contractor in Northern NJ for 15 years or so.

We specialize in data center construction that always has a crazy schedule. This can be at times very stressfull and the car hobby is what keeps me saine.

Thanks, Jay

I am an Accountant that provides audits for small hospitals. We also provide reimbursement consulting and cost reports (Medicare/Medicaid). Most of our facilities are under 100 bed. I still get to travel the backroads of Texas/Oklahoma/New Mexico and look for hidden gems in the barns. If I only had more money to buy em'!

I just started working at a security technology company as a mechanical design engineer.. It's only 10 minutes from my house, which is beautiful compared to the 2+ hour (each way) commute to NYC I've been doing for a couple years. Plus I just draw things in inventor all day, play around with QC testing equipment and may be able to play with their CNC and EDM machines with time lol.

Back