Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registered nurse in the operating room. Have been an RN in the OR for going on 40 years. A lot has changed in that time.

I am not sure who is running the place anymore, the humans or the robots. Walking into one of our ORs is like walking onto

the bridge of the Starship Enterprise. Probably explains why I like working on the Mustang, back to basics.

mike

Safety Program Manager - Civil Service.

I am very impressed with the skill levels shown here! Some true artisans!

That welding (stainless) work is amazing!

Ray

I have been restoring and keeping our beloved four- wheeled vehicles looking pretty for thirty years, until the three herniated , and one broken disc in my back, and the two in my neck. My surgeons have only given me a 20% chance on fixing the problem, come to find out that I have a disc deterioration problem. So, I am currently not working !!

I have had Mustang Fever, and Ford Blue running thru my veins since high school.

Sr. Network Administrator for an investment company. Just started this gig 5 months ago, before this I spent 7.5 years at a market research company doing various IT and left as a Sr. Systems Administrator.

I am an overhead and mobile crane technician. Work mostly in Steel mills repairing overhead cranes. Welding , fab, electrical, hydraulic. A little of everything.

Worked for the one company for all my 28 year working life (I think I've become institutionalized ::help:: )

Metal and NC machinist for the first 25 years, and as the company moved it's focus away from heavy engineering and into armoured vehicle manufacture I made the move into the purchasing department for the last three years as a Buyer of parts for the mineblast-protected armoured trucks shown in the picture.

bushmaster_20060911adf8185016_0048_47f45917da8ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for the one company for all my 28 year working life (I think I've become institutionalized ::help:: )

Metal and NC machinist for the first 25 years, and as the company moved it's focus away from heavy engineering and into armoured vehicle manufacture I made the move into the purchasing department for the last three years as a Buyer of parts for the mineblast-protected armoured trucks shown in the picture.

That is an awesome truck! Would be great for when the zombies come!

Active duty CV-22 flight engineer.

Cv22Banking2oClock.jpg

I started out as a Caddie. Next I was a New Products Quality Engineer with Digital Equipment Corp. Until I took the early retirement package when they were downsizing in 1990. My product was going to Puerto Rico and I didn't want to live there.

Next I became a Automotive Service Tech. I have been a Platinum level Honda Tech, a Level 2 Kia Master Tech and I work on Toyota's. With a very very short time doing the college night school teaching gig. I even owned my own shop for a short time before my son was born.

That is an awesome truck! Would be great for when the zombies come!
I'd buy it. That truck would look great in my signature line.:D

Active duty CV-22 flight engineer.

Cv22Banking2oClock.jpg
Thank you for your service!

:salute:

Ok

I am a Estimator/ Project manager/ QC manager for a Heavy Industrial fabricator.

We fabricate and install structural, and mechanical equipment for the petrocemical companies.

there sure is a lot of talented people on the site.

very impresive.

I think this just helps add to the wide array of help given on the site.

Retired from 28 Years in the Air Force..25 of those flying in the back of the "Four fans of Freedom" (C-130s) as a Loadmaster. Now doing it part time with a civilian company....

Old Planes and Old Cars-just can't beat 'em

So, what do you guys do to help support your Mustang addictions?

I work for a CaseIH dealership as a sales rep. Need a tractor or combine, give me a call. Sell air compressors as a sideline.

Something different everyday. It's a great job.

Just about have the Boss ready for it's first road trip since the start of restoration. (many,many years) Winter now, can't wait for Spring. Quite a diverse group here.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

:salute:

Retired from 28 Years in the Air Force..25 of those flying in the back of the "Four fans of Freedom" (C-130s) as a Loadmaster. Now doing it part time with a civilian company....

Old Planes and Old Cars-just can't beat 'em
Took many trips in 130's from Germany to Spain. Fantastic jump seats..........NOT

Retired educator - 38 years service. Ended career as CEO/CF) (title director or superintendent) of a school board of over 55000 students and 7000 employees. Working on my old mustangs provided and continues to provide a chance to finish a task that has immediate feedback. It works or it doesn't. It fits or it doesn't.

I have been a chef since 1998.

Working in different hotels, restaurants and cruiseship.

Currently head-chef Offshore on a gas and oil production ship. Im planning staying here til i retire.......about 34 more years to go:D

I work a periode of 2 weeks and then get a periode of 4 weeks off....gives me alot of spare time to use on and learn about these beautiful cars:D

norne.jpg

Back