ON TO THE PASS SIDE--PICS AS PROMISED

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Got to the shop early this morning..Old shock tower off & fitted...Lucky when I bought the used towers (1991) It still had some of the frame rail attached..It's just the right amount to repair the rotted out section on mine:p..Joey (my helper)where are you? time for some sandblasting !

100_1780.JPG100_1781.JPG100_1782.JPG100_1783.JPG100_1787.JPG100_1788.JPG100_1789.JPG100_1790.JPG

Your a brave man to take on a full rebuild let alone a restoration. Mike
Thanks Mike & all the others for the words of encourgement ! Funny, when I was shopping around to shops in 2004 to have the structual work done almost every shop said I was wasting my time & the car was a basket case..Basket case my A** Theres two shops that I can't wait to drive this car in there & show them how wrong they were..I'm the type of guy that when someone tells me I can't repair some thing I just have to prove them wrong !! & belive me after 20 plus years in the A/B business I've proven many a person wrong !:cool:

Your a brave man to take on a full rebuild let alone a restoration. Mike
Thanks Mike & all the others for the words of encourgement ! Funny, when I was shopping around to shops in 2004 to have the structual work done almost every shop said I was wasting my time & the car was a basket case..Basket case my A** Theres two shops that I can't wait to drive this car in there & show them how wrong they were..I'm the type of guy that when someone tells me I can't repair some thing I just have to prove them wrong !! & belive me after 20 plus years in the A/B business I've proven many a person wrong !:cool:
Right on. My brother worked at Car land auto body in Danbury and New Milford auto body. New Milford auto body painted my 71 grande back in 87. Were ether one the shop said your wasting your time. Mike

image0-2.jpg

Right on. My brother worked at Car land auto body in Danbury and New Milford auto body. New Milford auto body painted my 71 grande back in 87. Were ether one the shop said your wasting your time. Mike

Nice grande..Mike ,I had one of those too ! I will have to dig out my pics..No neither shop is local, one was in manchester the other was in N.milford but it's not N.milford A/B. Carland is still around & I knew the owner Art, I havn't seen him in years. The last time I was in there had to be around 2000 when I spent a year doing some apprisal work after I sold my shop..I still keep my apprisal license current. I did work at Andys auto coach works from 88 to 90 By the way my last shop I sold is still in business just the way I left it. Heres the shop I sold

http://www.eurotechautobodyinc.com/services.html

Nice grande..Mike ,I had one of those too ! I will have to dig out my pics..No neither shop is local, one was in manchester the other was in N.milford but it's not N.milford A/B. Carland is still around & I knew the owner Art, I havn't seen him in years. The last time I was in there had to be around 2000 when I spent a year doing some apprisal work after I sold my shop..I still keep my apprisal license current. I did work at Andys auto coach works from 88 to 90 By the way my last shop I sold is still in business just the way I left it. Heres the shop I sold

http://www.eurotechautobodyinc.com/services.html
Nice shop my brother and I both went to Abbott tech I took auto and my brother took auto body. My brother worked for Art R a few times in the late 70s and 1980s. My brother said he got his talent from Car land. He's been doing apprisal work for past 15 years now he's a ester mater at a shop here in Escondido CA. Mike

Back