Owned for 37 years and getting ready to pass it down.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky kid, he not getting his father’s Oldsmobile, 😂
Hey! I used to own a '70 Olds 442 W-30, great car. Some years back, my son was 15, and I offered my Mach 1 to him when he got his driver's license,....he declined the offer, saying my Mach was "...an old man's car "". When I asked him what he thought was cool, he said " a Scion". Good luck with that, Son. My "ex" must have done the milkman......

Hey! I used to own a '70 Olds 442 W-30, great car. Some years back, my son was 15, and I offered my Mach 1 to him when he got his driver's license,....he declined the offer, saying my Mach was "...an old man's car "". When I asked him what he thought was cool, he said " a Scion". Good luck with that, Son. My "ex" must have done the milkman......
You need to send your son to therapy, he needs help, lol
Kids today, a lowered rice burner with a fart can muffler.

Scion over a vintage Mustang? My son made it known that if the day ever came when I would be dispensing our pony cars to he and his siblings, he was calling dibs on the 73 Mach 1. That was about 4 years ago. More recently he asked if he could change to the 69 Shelby GT500. heh heh... I told him I could do that, but I was in no hurry to hand any of the cars out yet. He enjoys coming over when I am tinkering with or working on them.

Scion over a vintage Mustang? My son made it known that if the day ever came when I would be dispensing our pony cars to he and his siblings, he was calling dibs on the 73 Mach 1. That was about 4 years ago. More recently he asked if he could change to the 69 Shelby GT500. heh heh... I told him I could do that, but I was in no hurry to hand any of the cars out yet. He enjoys coming over when I am tinkering with or working on them.
I vote for the GT500, lol

Back