Penny's 73 Q Code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comming soon...........

Penny's Mach is done, put the bumper on today, I will post up some good photos after this weekend. going to the first show this Saturday.... that's if my header gaskets get here on time. I had one blow out because of a loose bolt. I guess I got tired a missed getting it tight, oh well

First road trip last weekend to the Columbus Good Guys Show. The old girl help up on her maiden voyage with no real issues other than a drive belt loosening up a bit but all in all it was good....

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice build. Looks even better out under the sun.

update....after driving the car around now for a few weeks the little bugs are starting to show up, I have a front suspension rattle that I'm trying to chase down, so far I put new sway bar end links and bushings that helped some and today new front shocks, which were pretty worn, I should have changed this stuff out months ago. I will take a test spin later to see if the rattle is gone, it appears that the ball joints are ok so control arm bushing will be the next step.

Back