Pictures Finally

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valhallo

Reaction score
My Car
73' Grande
Hey guys, I realized that I've never posted pics of my stang' up on this site, and I've finally got my car running and had a chance to take it out for some pics, so here they are. Thanks for all the help from you guys. This is a great site with tons of awesome people. I couldn't have ever made it this far without you guys. The car is still an ongoing project, as it likely always will be, but it doesn't feel like so much of a sitting project anymore. I have been using it as my daily driver.

Anyways, here are the pictures. Tell me what you guys think.

IMG_3794.JPG

IMG_3795.JPG

IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3800.JPG

Very cool, I love the racing stripes. You should enter it in COTM (car of the month).

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful coupe! Looks great!!

Looks great, I bet you get a lot of looks and thumbs up on your daily commute. I agree with J, you should do a car of the month write-up.

AWESOME Car! And I too love the old school slotted wheels and stance.

Beautiful mountains as well - Tooele area? I miss my Utah mountains, having grown up in Sandy. It's too damn flat in West Texas.

Thanks guys. Maybe I will end up doing a COTM write up on it.

Beautiful mountains as well - Tooele area? I miss my Utah mountains, having grown up in Sandy. It's too damn flat in West Texas.
I'm actually down in the Orem/Provo area, about 20 minutes out from Sandy. I love the mountains. I'd get lost driving anywhere without them.

MOuntains?.... didnt see any girls at all in that pic

Back