Pretty day for a picture

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
Beautiful! The more I look at any factory color that was available with argent accents the more I wish I'd chased a different color. I really liked the blues but, I already had two blue cars so........:s Chuck

Do you have a tentative completion date? That blue sure is a sharp color.

Do you have a tentative completion date? That blue sure is a sharp color.
I wish I did. I am a father of 4 and married, so I want to be the best dad in the world and keep the family in tact first.

Yesterday I thought I may finish it this year, but today I put on a door weatherstrip seal and now the door won't close. GRRRRRRRRRRR! I guess it's time for hinge adjustments.

Grabber blue and Argent. It doesnt get better Than that on a 71-73
Thanks! I guess I was lucky to stumble across this original color scheme. When I first saw the car, the paint was faded and chalky and I told my dad it was going to be red and black. When I saw grabber blue in it's brilliance in magazines I quickly decided I would stay original.

I must admit, I am a huge fan of the bright yellow with black stripes, and Grabber Lime with black. Ohhhh winning lottery ticket, please come my way!:p

I love my car (painted for previous owner) but black with argent or grabber lime make me think...if only I could afford more cars!

D'oh! forgot to say - love the blue!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back