• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PS Pressure Hose Adapter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDK

Reaction score
My Car
1971 MACH 1
Looking for the PS Pressure Hose Adapter for the back of my PS pump. Anyone have one??

BDK

Good luck. I was looking for one for a long time. Ended up borrowing one from a member on here and made one then made him one in return for letting me borrow an original to copy. It does not look exact to the original as the bends were too tight to make without kinking the tube. It does get from Point A to Point B and seals better than the originals as I used a heavier flare nut with double flares.

Are you looking for this metal line on the back with fittings at both ends? If so, I should have that. Mike

Looking for the PS Pressure Hose Adapter for the back of my PS pump. Anyone have one??

BDK
View attachment 34477

Are you looking for this metal line on the back with fittings at both ends? If so, I should have that. Mike

BDK
Here you go, I pulled two of these off just in case. Mike

View attachment 34573

Back