Pulled the trigger!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Qcode mach1
:D Just pulled the trigger on a 73 Mach1 3F05Q1***** on E-Bay for $2227. Missing only one thing, unfortunately no engine but the rest is there. Staggered Shocks, C6, Console, Tach, Gauges, Dk. Green with Black Interior. Going to be a lot of work going on in the near future. ::chili::

Rick

$(KGrHqYOKpMFJI(LnVYIBSbZpwFMUQ~~60_57.jpg

$T2eC16RHJHEFFmWzVS(IBSbZozwi-w~~60_57.jpg

$(KGrHqFHJEoFJniS)BmPBSbZoygzl!~~60_57.jpg

$T2eC16JHJFsFFR-L4dliBSbbkFtyw!~~60_57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get my truck in the pic?...LOL...I have a 99 150 4X4 extended cab, black and mocha frost on the bottom like that. Odd thing about mine is the emblems are gold? I have not seen another one like that, and I cannot find any info about an option for it.

You already put magnums on it? Do you have an engine yet?

Unfortunately the magnums didn't come with the deal. I will be using Polished aluminum centerlines similar to what was on my old mustang. I found a 351 down here in Florida along with some other pieces parts.

The pics are of the car at the sellers place in Ohio, won't get here till the 17th according to the shipping company. Now I have to make room in the garage and do some floor prep, old tile floor has to go and apply epoxy coating. I have to plumb my new compressor and finish putting the top on my welding table.

Rick

:D

She is finally on the road from Ohio to Florida and I will have pics of her in my garage tomorrow if there are no delays. Can't wait to start taking her apart and documentation will be extensive and slow as I still have to work to pay for all the stuff she needs.

Rick

:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is finally home! Took some more pics and got statred on cleaning out some of the interior. Found some interesting items in the glove box. Registration from 1978 in Indiana, 1978 Indiana Inspection and manuals for the really cool AM/FM 8track with 23 channel CB. The previous owner also stuffed a cassett player in the top cubby hole and busted up the dash plastic. From what I have seen so far the car looks to have been parked in 1978 and left for dead. Inspection reciept says 65550 miles and odometer now reads 70837 which I believe may be actual. Rust is mostly confined to the floors and some in the battery area and core support. Torque boxes look good as does the cowl. B-pillers have some holes but rockers and rear torque boxes look good. Shock mounts are solid as is the front half of the trunk and the frame rails. More pics!

Rick

:D

DSCN1909.JPG

DSCN1919.JPG

DSCN1916.JPG

DSCN1922.JPG

DSCN1911.JPG

DSCN1899.JPG

Back