Radiator Support, Aprons

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the measurements I took on my aprons before I removed them. I did this in order to locate the holes in the aprons back to where they were (the holes are not pre-punched as discussed in another thread). I know that this does not cover all of the measurements needed, but it might be of help, or interesting for comparison.

P.S. I never envisioned sharing this so excude the less than draftsman-like appearance!

~Jim

apron_dims.jpg

Darren, Sorry I have not forgot about your pics and measurements. Yesterday was a crappy day hunting parts and getting a whole lot of nothing done :mad: but I will try to go by today and do it.
Hey..really no hurry! Thanks for the help. When you get a chance...no biggie...

maybe these will help some first are the left then right.
Appreciate the effort. What are you measuring from...the outside of the apron on the rad support?

Here are the measurements I took on my aprons before I removed them. I did this in order to locate the holes in the aprons back to where they were (the holes are not pre-punched as discussed in another thread). I know that this does not cover all of the measurements needed, but it might be of help, or interesting for comparison.

P.S. I never envisioned sharing this so excude the less than draftsman-like appearance!

~Jim
Thanks Jim...is the 35 3/4" the total length from inside the apron to the other basically the inside span?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jim...is the 35 3/4" the total length from inside the apron to the other basically the inside span?

Yes, at the bottom front where the aprons and rad support meet along with the frame rails.

Back