rear window defrost switch assy & motor mounts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 351C 4V
TCI C6, 3.50 tru loc third member
Am hoping some member can help me out.

I'm looking for a complete rear window defrost switch assy. (switch, relay etc.) for my 1973 Mach 1. Have a rear window with the heat lines

but that's all i have.

Also looking for a pair of 1973 351C motor mounts. I can locate plenty

of 1971/72 mounts but the 73 are different.

Any help will be great, Thanks :)

You are not going to find a switch or relay new. I have been on the lookout for a good relay at a resonable price for about a year now. I think the cougar relay is a suitable second option, but I have not purchased one yet. I also have a rear defrost in my Mach 1 that the relay went out on in 1999. It over heated the back glass to the point smoke started rolling out from under the sail panel. I pulled the fuse and drove another 50 feet to pull in the driveway and the original back glass exploded. I found an original Carlite new rear defrost glass in 1999, but have not reconnected the defrost circuit. When I am reassembling the interior I will need to consider how important it is to have the defrost functional. I may have an extra defrost wiring harness in the garage. I will check later.

Back