Received My Marti Report Today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot..Nice options sir..And i always have to ask...Did you get the break down report too? If not...You should...cause thats a well optioned car and worth seeing how many made like it.

Woot..Nice options sir..And i always have to ask...Did you get the break down report too? If not...You should...cause thats a well optioned car and worth seeing how many made like it.
Thanks! I did not get the breakdown report. Is that available only with the Elite report or can you get that separate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I did not get the breakdown report. Is that available only with the Elite report or can you get that separate?
You can order it seperate....Its like 50 bucks for it..But with your options...I would say its worth seeing...I got the deluxe like you did first..but after i seen my list of options i new it could be 1 of only a handfull made...it come out as 1 of 1...You got power side glass and alot of the same options as i do...I bet its one of only a handfull made too.

Love your car! Same as dad's with a 4spd instead the C6.

Latest posts

Back