Reserve not met

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....hyena you could've said.... my car will be with me long after your gone...just to give tha extra hmmmff of meaning.:D

btw.... I dont WANT to have my first car!!!! :D:D:D WHAT a junker. I was so embarrassed I would not even ask a girl out. In HS this chickie was in love with really liked me too. She kept asking her friends if I liked her and tried to get me to ask her out. I kept telling them she was awesome but I was already dating a girl from another school.. (which was a lie) but hey if you make that claim ..nobody can prove you wrong.:cool:
I'm intrigued. What was your first car and what year?

As an aside, there's no way Melody (Mach 1 Mama) will EVER sell her Mustang (Man Magnet). Nor will I sell my '08 GT500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, the suit and his chic do not have a clue about these cars ,the amount of work and fustration it takes to keep them on the road. If the couple in question had, they would not have insulted you in that manner. On the positive side, they likes your car:):)

Saw them again today.... They must really feel there above others. Do you know the kind of people that talk too loud so they know others can hear their conversation. She has a good memory for faces. I didn't have the mustang and heard her say theres the guy with the car.

Looked through the parking lot and didn't see any car I would want to own. WONDER what they drive? HA HA HA bus stop at corner

Alan L

LOL....hyena you could've said.... my car will be with me long after your gone...just to give tha extra hmmmff of meaning.:D

btw.... I dont WANT to have my first car!!!! :D:D:D WHAT a junker. I was so embarrassed I would not even ask a girl out. In HS this chickie was in love with really liked me too. She kept asking her friends if I liked her and tried to get me to ask her out. I kept telling them she was awesome but I was already dating a girl from another school.. (which was a lie) but hey if you make that claim ..nobody can prove you wrong.:cool:
I'm intrigued. What was your first car and what year?

As an aside, there's no way Melody (Mach 1 Mama) will EVER sell her Mustang (Man Magnet). Nor will I sell my '08 GT500.
Haaaaa Shipwright.... it was a 63 chevy II 4 door six cylinder 3 on the tree.

marktplaats02.jpg

EVEN THIS example is better shape than mine back in the day. same color, shifter hung up all the time, all slouched down from worn out suspension, smoked so bad I would park it at a convenience store and walk the rest of the way to school, rusted out so bad you had to ride with your feet propped on the sides and the tunnel so your feet would not go through the floor, ratted out seats...she was a jewel. I NEVER ask a girl out .... until I save up the money for my 63 Falcon. With all the GTO's Camaro's, and Mustangs I was BMOC... !!!!

Back