Roller Lifters

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys! Who out there is running roller lifters in their clevelands?? What lifters are you running?? I am looking at going with hydraulic roller lifters and have found that some of them have problems with coming up out of the lifter bore too far and exposing the oil hole and losing oil pressure and their prime. Anyone out there know of a good setup for this??

Roy what are you running in your 408??

Any help or input would be great thanks guys!!

Hey guys! Who out there is running roller lifters in their clevelands?? What lifters are you running?? I am looking at going with hydraulic roller lifters and have found that some of them have problems with coming up out of the lifter bore too far and exposing the oil hole and losing oil pressure and their prime. Anyone out there know of a good setup for this??

Pretty sure they are the comp cams hydraulic linked ones.

Pretty sure they are the comp cams hydraulic linked ones.
That's what I was leaning towards since that what cam company I was gonna use too.

Back