Sail Panel Trim Pieces

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1972Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
1973 Gran Torino Sport
1979 Trans Am
1996 Mustang Cobra
1991 Mustang LX Coupe
1988 Mustang LX Hatch
Who has purchased the Fastback sail panel trim pieces from MP Products? I am missing these pieces and found them on their website. How is the quality and fitment of these pieces?

FYI.. Be sure to look for the vinyl to overlap the edges of the cardboard at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch.. These are cheaply made and the adhesive used to secure the vinyl to the cardboard will loosen and peel. A good amount of overlay will help prevent the peeling.. You also must secure a brace to hold the retaining clip on the back side so it snaps onto the roof support just behind the rear window.

Sail Panel.jpg

Who has purchased the Fastback sail panel trim pieces from MP Products? I am missing these pieces and found them on their website. How is the quality and fitment of these pieces?
does yours have electric rear defrost?i've bought a couple of different sets not realizing there is no notch for the defrost,i've looked @ alot of different makes can't seem to find the correct one.

3k73

Latest posts

Back