Starting to reassemble!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang Ricky

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe
We started reassembling the Coupe. New door handles, windshield,chrome........It would be easier to tell you what parts aren't new as I have bought almost everything new!

dscf6366 (2) (1).jpg

dscf6367 (2).jpg

dscf6368 (2).jpg

dscf6369 (2).jpg

dscf6370 (2).jpg

dscf6372 (2).jpg

dscf6373 (2) (1).jpg

dscf6371 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great! Good, crisp lines.

Personally I prefer matte finish on the rear spoiler, but it still look good.

Congrats Ricky!

I am looking at August 11th! There is a big local Mustang Show in Harriston Ontario at the local Ford Dealer Leslie Motors. Every year since I bought the car I dreamed of the day I could drive in, heads would turn,jaws would drop........ this year for sure!

Remember tape is also your best friend in this stage
Tape is a life saver!

I am looking at August 11th! There is a big local Mustang Show in Harriston Ontario at the local Ford Dealer Leslie Motors. Every year since I bought the car I dreamed of the day I could drive in, heads would turn,jaws would drop........ this year for sure!
Cool thats good motivation. I had a goal date of the 2011 FAll grand rod run and missed it, that sucked. BUT when I drove her up to the Spring show 2012 it was still something special. As I have been going to this show twice a year (spring and FAll) forever without a car or in a borrowed one, driving up in YOUR car is worth the wait. Good luck with your goal :idea:

That looks great! Good, crisp lines.

Personally I prefer matte finish on the rear spoiler, but it still look good.

Congrats Ricky!
That rear spoiler was an on going issue! Victor at Marks Bro's spent hours working on it. I originally wanted it Silver Argent but we decided (we being me) to go body colour. Once again a personal preference. I will post pictures when I finally have it on.

Cool thats good motivation. I had a goal date of the 2011 FAll grand rod run and missed it, that sucked. BUT when I drove her up to the Spring show 2012 it was still something special. As I have been going to this show twice a year (spring and FAll) forever without a car or in a borrowed one, driving up in YOUR car is worth the wait. Good luck with your goal :idea:
Thanks look forward to letting you know how it went!

Looking good Ricky... good luck with the goal! It is better to wait than run the risk of damaging your good work. Don't rush the assembly.
I will not rush to finish! If I don't make it this year there is always next!

Back