Temporary suspension of services

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich Text Editor,editor1, Press ALT 0 for help
SUSPENSION OF REFURBISHMENT: I am in need of a hip
replacement, scheduled for early February. I am in great pain
and can no longer spend time on my workbench repairing
wiring harnesses. I will resume operations sometime after
surgery, so please check back approximately mid-March.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
Randy,
Best wishes on the rocker panel replacement to help you get back your giddy-up. I also hope your PT team are easy on the eyes making you super motivated for a speedy recovery!

DA

Count on close to a year til you feel some what normal and don’t count on pain free! I’ve had both hips done. Best wishes on recovery!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thankfully to date I have not needed one, but suspect the left hip will be due in a few more years. I have worked for 2 Orthopedic manufacturers in the past (Smith & Nephew, Stryker) and a pharma company in the mix. As others have stated follow your PT advice and get it moving as soon as you are advised to.

Rich Text Editor,editor1, Press ALT 0 for help
SUSPENSION OF REFURBISHMENT: I am in need of a hip
replacement, scheduled for early February. I am in great pain
and can no longer spend time on my workbench repairing
wiring harnesses. I will resume operations sometime after
surgery, so please check back approximately mid-March.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
Doctor's orders are not to bend over more than 90* until 2 months after surgery. Well, the wife will be having her surgery at the end of March, so I'll need to nurse her for a couple of weeks. Looks more like mid-April before I can resume work.

Congratulations on a successful surgery and best wishes for Laurie's. (y)

A friend of mine recently had a hip done and was so glad he did...after all the therapy was over!

Doctor's orders are not to bend over more than 90* until 2 months after surgery. Well, the wife will be having her surgery at the end of March, so I'll need to nurse her for a couple of weeks. Looks more like mid-April before I can resume work.
Congrats on the milestone

best wishes on wife’s upcoming surgery.

heal up!

Back