Well I'm DONE!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously under estimated the power of our Google-Fu on this forum! LOL! I'm so glad this is working out for you! :cool:

There is a guy in Springfield, Missouri that has everything for 71-73, including the parts you need. He doesn't sell them cheap, but he has good quality parts. Here is the link to the craigslist add.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pts/2770627739.html
Well ....he has it on his list!! Just sent a request...we'll see what happens

Thank you very much!

If your plastic surrounds just need re-chroming I believe these guys do it

http://www.mrgusa.com/index.html
Actually the post are broken in two of the four switches. the toggles fall out. I've fixed the wiring and connectors...so my windows work. Howver once the housing are replaced I dont have the clips to hold the bezels on.

I've done business with Mr. G's... guaranteed me that my RARE 65 SS instrument gauge would be returned in good order or another original would replace it.

I go down to pick it up???? they gave me a standard instrument bezel without a place for my tach. I questioned them... the response was as if "I robbed THEM"

Wont do business with them again but hey I dont carry a grudge...that was 9 years ago aNd I tell anybody willing to listen.

BTW the update is the Cougar guys are out of stock on my parts... the complete set up is for a 69 and has major alterations to make it hook to a 71.

Looks like I'm going retro interior and that way I know what I'm getting. I'll give the Tulsa guy a shot first before pulling the trigger. I would like to keep the car original. But I've decided the BS I've been put through, I'm not in the mood for getting Sanduskied by folks KNOWING I'm between a rock and hardplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the post are broken in two of the four switches. the toggles fall out. I've fixed the wiring and connectors...so my windows work. Howver once the housing are replaced I dont have the clips to hold the bezels on.
Is there a reason why I couldn't fabricate new posts & the clips you need ? If you want to pm a pic of what exactly it is you need I might be able to fabricate repair

ahhh Okay thanks!!!

Q!! I havent forgotten just havent gotten time to do pics yet..... I did a STRANG thing for the 1st.

My 14 year old daughter and i went out in the 67 Convertible to Starbucks... then just cruising around. I stop in a big parking lot to check a couple of things.

"hey DAD...this would be a great time to teach me to drive"....

anyway the kid forEVER will get to say her first driving lesson was with me...and in a 67 Mustang Convertible!!!!!!

then we went home and got the other car and spent pretty much most of the day letting her drive.:huh:

Okay... update... all the resources recommended either doesnt have them or "just sold".

This is starting to get funny now.(because you have to laugh). I found a set on craigslist....

THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!

Okay... update... all the resources recommended either doesnt have them or "just sold".

This is starting to get funny now.(because you have to laugh). I found a set on craigslist....

THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!
Nice..What a numb nut..Tell ya what for..for about half of that I'll make you a brand new gold plated billet one.. What Morons out there lately..That takes the cake !

yeah Qcode.... I had to laugh instead of offering "my thoughts"

Hey NoLimits! thanks for the work. Lots of stuff there, but mine is all electrical needs and mystery clips for bezels.

Back