what are you listning to {with sound}

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my favorite song from Canadian folk singer Gordon Lightfoot. This song is a true tale of a boat sinking in the great lakes. The lyrics always give me a chill especially in November. I would love to here your comments on this song.

Got to see Gordon Lightfoot last year on concert....right here in little 'ol Wyoming. The man was still incredible.

I know we have a couple of guitarists here... Andy is one of my favorites.

When I need some vocals...

Top Ten best selling albums around the world.

Michael Jackson Thriller 1982

Pink Floyd The Dark Side of the Moon 1973

AC/DC Back in Black 1980

Whitney Houston / The Bodyguard 1992 Soundtrack 44

Meat Loaf Bat Out of Hell 1977

Eagles Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975) 1976

Various artists Dirty Dancing 1987 Soundtrack

Bee Gees / Various artists Saturday Night Fever 1977 Soundtrack 40

Fleetwood Mac Rumours 1977 Rock 40

Shania Twain Come On Over
I have (or rather, HAD) all of them except Whitney, Dirty, and Shania. Some good stuff there, and good times.

I haven't spent much time on this thread, because for me when I was in my early 20's, music was essential (and complicated) so get ready to learn about a different side of me that existed a few years ago that I can spend some time with again now that it's Spring Break. YAHOO! HERE WE GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, all songs must be played at 10 or above (on a scale of 1 - 10). Let's start with some Plimsouls. A quintessential 80s song with lots of flange for the guitar and vocal hooks to die for. Saw them at the Whisky in West Hollywood two lifetimes ago.

Gotta love Spring Break!

http://youtu.be/HUMh8GQnDW8

this is my favorite song from Canadian folk singer Gordon Lightfoot. This song is a true tale of a boat sinking in the great lakes. The lyrics always give me a chill especially in November. I would love to here your comments on this song.

Got to see Gordon Lightfoot last year on concert....right here in little 'ol Wyoming. The man was still incredible.
awesome I actually never saw him live. But then again some of his songs are just not for me. But this one Just seems to get you from the inside.

Onward.... I don't mix politics and music, so here's another 80s flashback to celebrate Spring Break.
Being into metal and especially punk . I don't have much of a choice to mix music with politics. hahaha But here is one that doesn't do that. And buy the way it does have the phrase "broken down Chevrolet" in it hahaha

I remember when 2112 came out I thought that was the coolest album ever. I think our very own Luxstang is playing base on this one

BUt this was probably one of my favorite songs by Rush

funny you guys spoke of priest and sabbath, saw them both a few years ago. That ol' poof rocked the stadium. And I got to see Dio not long before he passed away. Amazing memories from sabbath even though I suspected Iommi wouldn't play "lonely is the word". That song is one long structured lead break from the great "heaven and hell".

Back