What did you do to your car today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got parts car loaded up from Don's Mach 1 Adventure Playground today rofl rofl hope to get it stripped in the next week or so
It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I love these cars and I really struggle with parting one out to nonexistence.

Got parts car loaded up from Don's Mach 1 Adventure Playground today rofl rofl hope to get it stripped in the next week or so
It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I love these cars and I really struggle with parting one out to nonexistence.
I know what you mean, wish they all could be saved and brought back from years of neglect, But it will go to a good cause to keep another Mach 1 alive and kicking

Its ok Don its ok. Parts cars make good cars better.:D

Got about $600 worth of repop sheet metal and transmission mount ordered last night. Since I'm losing the Hobby Shop sometime soon, it's time to shotgun the trunk and cowl damage.

Let the games begin.

Just got off the phone with Don at OMS, with a list of those I cant find anywhere parts. Within the hour he called me back with everything on my list and its on its way. So after this shipment maybe can wrap up some of the interior loose ends and move on.

Continued on with the floor pan replacement..Took a bunch of video to edit together each step. Cut out the upper rear torque box..Started fabricating the upper floor pan patch from the new 64-70 patch panel (they don't make the upper floor patch yet but the 64-70 works real nice just needs some fabrication) Ready to media blast inside the rear torque box & inside the rear section of the front frame rail..

100_3032.JPG100_3033.JPG100_3030.JPG100_3038.JPG

Looking nice Scott.

I imagine that you plan to Rust Bullet the inside frames. Did you all ready do the front frame rails to where we see the bare ones here?
Thanks S.. Yes the front part of the frame ..Inside the front torque box was all media blasted & then r/b while it was all open Thats the way I roll !

100_1808.JPG

100_1828.JPG

Pulled rear end off parts car, and what good metal there was on cowl for patches got to get drip rails and then its over for this one
partscarjpg5.jpg
partscar4.jpg
partscar2.jpg
partscar3.jpg

First new parts on the old car!!! ::chili:: :banana:
::beer:: ::thumb::
Hey if that gas filler neck is good pull it. you cannot buy them
Yea it's good got a little rust in it but can be cleaned up, keep looking at pics thinking if anything else i can snatch, think i got just about everything that can be re-used. will go over car again tomorrow to be sure i don't miss anything

::beer:: ::thumb::
Yea it's good got a little rust in it but can be cleaned up, keep looking at pics thinking if anything else i can snatch, think i got just about everything that can be re-used. will go over car again tomorrow to be sure i don't miss anything
Is that the center sun visor clip? They are 20 bucks new

Is that the center sun visor clip? They are 20 bucks new
will have to double check that one, i think it had a crack in it. not 100% sure on that.

Back